Bloody Raiders

Mother Lassie

Bloody Raiders

Post by Mother Lassie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Just a query... What kind of interactions are other people having with them? There are loads of them around my starting village, and I raid them opportunistically or if I need something (like an oasis), but most of them have a little bit too much defence for me to individually bother attacking.

There are a few players there that maybe have strong accounts but the majority are annoying defenders or just plain simple farms.

If anyone is interested in farmifying/conquering a Raider (I intend to soon), please feel free to message me in game and perhaps we can work something out Twisted Evil

FRYCRY

Re: Bloody Raiders

Post by FRYCRY on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:26 pm

yes even i scouted a few of them, all of them are making defense.

Mother Lassie

Post by Mother Lassie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:21 pm

They have some level of organisation as I've lost troops before by attacking them when I thought I could get away with it...
    I had the player Centurion come after me for a bit, but I killed the majority of his army (thanks a lot to Brucker I love you ) but since then I've barely seen any sign of attacking troops, besides the odd bunch of clubbies/TT's from my local Raiders

FRYCRY

Post by FRYCRY on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:56 pm

also these guys are in confed with a rank 6 NW based alliance called invictus. Lords and WL needs to work together and get rid of raiders before they create any trouble for us in future.

Mother Lassie

Post by Mother Lassie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:20 pm

They won't be much trouble. They just won't turn into farms without killing too many of my troops to be worth it (for now...)

Mother Lassie

Post by Mother Lassie on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:12 am

I've not been as active as normal today, so I've only just seen what happened to Il Romano, as well as a few scoutings. Tighten up guys, don't let any resources slip through your fingers!

Weird way to attack... Like some coordinated raiding party, but they've stolen a hell of a lot!

Hotel/Nachete I see you've got scouted. Let Lord Aslan know, or message me/brucker/other locals if you need defence Smile

Sion

Post by Sion on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:37 am

Hey guys,

I've been away for a few hour tonight and didn't have a chance go online. So while i was away this Smash for Raiders attacked my two new villages in the same time. In one of them he destroyed the main building. he didn't steal a lot just a few hundred. I will attack him tonight. Any suggestions guys?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:47 am